Training and Courses
Helping runners and Run Leaders develop their running and running group leadership skills.
RunTogether and England Athletics offer a number of courses to help Runners and Run Leaders develop their running and running group leadership skills.
All our running programmes are certified by UK Athletics, the National Governing Body for Athletics and Running in the United Kingdom.
- LiRF (Leadership in Running Fitness) - click to find out more
- Run Leader Development Days - click to find out more
- LiRF to CiRF (Leader to Coach in Running Fitness) - click to find out more
- CiRF (Coach in Running Fitness) - click to find out more
- Sight Loss Awareness - click to find out more
- Movement Skills / Physical Preparation development workshops - click to find out more
- Equality and Diversity in Sport - click to find out more
- Disability Inclusion Training - click to find out more
- Mental wellbeing in sport and physical activity - click to find out more
- Mental Health First Aid - click to find out more
RunTogether offers bespoke running training for RunTogether Runners and Run Leaders. Dates for training sessions are always promoted through our RunTogether e-newsletter, social media and website when available.
Running training sessions take place via a variety of formats and occasions:
- Webinars - click to find out more
- Group visits
- Events such as the National Running Show
Training topics covered:
- How to use the RunTogether digital platforms e.g. Run Leader and Runner apps, how to set up your groups, sessions and group web page online
- Marketing support
- Social media support
- Specialist running expert sessions e.g. nutrition, mental health
Click on the webinar title to find out more.
none right now.
Click here to watch again (where available) and to download extra resource for the webinars listed below (Run Leader login needed).
- Inclusivity and Diversity
- RunTogether 'All Things Digital'
- Digital refresher webinar for new and returning Run Leaders
- Social Media hints and tips
- How to engage beginners
- Winter motivations
- Forestry England’s Active Forests