Training and Courses
Helping runners and Run Leaders develop their running and running group leadership skills.
RunTogether and England Athletics offers a number of courses to help Runners and Run Leaders develop their running and running group leadership skills.
All our running programmes are certified by UK Athletics, the National Governing Body for Athletics and Running in the United Kingdom.
- LiRF (Leadership in Running Fitness) - click to find out more
- Run Leader Development Days - click to find out more
- LiRF to CiRF (Leader to Coach in Running Fitness) - click to find out more
- CiRF (Coach in Running Fitness) - click to find out more
- Sight Loss Awareness - click to find out more
- Movement Skills / Physical Preparation development workshops - click to find out more
RunTogether offers bespoke running training for RunTogether Runners and Run Leaders. Dates for training sessions are always promoted through our RunTogether e-newsletter, social media and website when available.
Running training sessions take place via a variety of formats and occasions:
- Webinars - click to find out more
- Group visits
- Events such as the National Running Show
Training topics covered:
- How to use the RunTogether digital platforms e.g. Run Leader and Runner apps, how to set up your groups, sessions and group web page online
- Marketing support
- Social media support
- Specialist running expert sessions e.g. nutrition, mental health
2021 RunTogether webinars
- Tuesday 25 May 6.30-8pm: Social Media & Marketing Hints and Tips
Click to sign up
- Tuesday 8 June 6.30-8pm: Digital overview of website and apps
Click to sign up
2021 England Athletics webinars
There is also a programme of running and endurance free webinars on the England Athletics website. These are generally aimed at more advanced runners.