Run Leader Development Days
Practical sessions targeted at qualified Leaders in Running Fitness (LIRF) and those who regularly support/deliver group running sessions.
Practial sessions targeted at qualified Leaders in Running Fitness (LIRF) and those who regularly support or deliver group running sessions.
The practical sessions cover the following:
- Warm up activities
- Mobility, range of movement, and running technique
- Developing ideas to support mixed ability groups
- Exploring energy systems
- Communication, demonstration and delivery of sessions.
- Networking and learning from one another.
The sessions will challenge leaders to think about:
- Why are we doing the activities and sessions we are doing?
How do we maximise our runners potential, in the time we have available?
Sessions are about 2.5 hours. Cost: £20 per person.
Our summer development days are now finished but watch out for a new schedule later this year!