Run Leader Development Days
Sessions targeted at qualified Leaders in Running Fitness (LIRF) and those who regularly support/deliver group running sessions.
Sessions targeted at qualified Leaders in Running Fitness (LIRF) and those who regularly support or deliver group running sessions.
Practical sessions 2022
These practical sessions, led by Chris Hollinshead will build on the content covered in the virtual sessions held over the winter, but you won’t need to have attended those to benefit from the practical sessions. The practical sessions will cover the following:
- Warm Up Activities
- Mobility, Range of Movement & Running Technique
- Developing ideas to support mixed ability groups
- Exploring Energy Systems
- Communication, demonstration and delivery of sessions.
- Networking and learning from one another
Truro (19 March) • Plymouth (20 March) • Chelmsford (27 March) • Nottingham (2 April) • Harrow (3 April) • Rugeley (10 April)
Cost: £20 per person.
New for 2022 is a 3-part series that focuses on specialist topics targeted at leaders and coaches. All 3 webinars are aimed to improve leaders’ knowledge in these specialist areas and help give appropriate advice to runners attending their sessions.
- Monday 21 February: injury awareness
- Monday 28 February: running trainers
- Monday 7 March: adapting training for maturing athletes
The cost for this 3-part series is £20.