Become a Group Leader in the Olympic Park
17 June 2015
Want to become a Run England Group Leader?
Funding is available to train an enthusiastic candidate to become a qualified Group Leader and take/start running sessions across Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
This requires attending a one day course 9am-5pm (on a Saturday) and once qualified the leader will:
- Receive a licence from UK Athletics
- Have full insurance to take out a group
- Receive support and guidance as well as marketing and promotional assistance to help keep the group sustainable
- Have opportunities to work/volunteer at England Athletics and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park events/sessions
- Become part of England Athletics coaching programme
- Receive a £15 Sweatshop shoe voucher for the leader and all runners in the group
For more information or to register your interest please contact athletics activator Darryl by email email@example.com or call 07803 201 299.
More news from RunTogether
From guide running workshop to competitive 10k
19 September 2016Read more
Run! Activator Walking Beyond Boundaries
12 December 2011Read more
South Yorkshire Run Leader Workshop Series
02 September 2014Read more
Last chance to be a part of the 2014 World Half Marathon ...
26 October 2013Read more