Become a Group Leader in the Olympic Park
17 June 2015
Want to become a Run England Group Leader?
Funding is available to train an enthusiastic candidate to become a qualified Group Leader and take/start running sessions across Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
This requires attending a one day course 9am-5pm (on a Saturday) and once qualified the leader will:
- Receive a licence from UK Athletics
- Have full insurance to take out a group
- Receive support and guidance as well as marketing and promotional assistance to help keep the group sustainable
- Have opportunities to work/volunteer at England Athletics and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park events/sessions
- Become part of England Athletics coaching programme
- Receive a £15 Sweatshop shoe voucher for the leader and all runners in the group
For more information or to register your interest please contact athletics activator Darryl by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07803 201 299.
More news from RunTogether
From non-runners to 10k racers in six months
30 November 2011Read more
Big Fun Run inspires couple to 12 stone weight loss
04 July 2014Read more
Athletics and Running in England continues to grow
11 June 2015Read more
Virgin London Marathon 2013: Foamy and friends take on th...
20 April 2013Read more