Become a Group Leader in the Olympic Park
17 June 2015
Want to become a Run England Group Leader?
Funding is available to train an enthusiastic candidate to become a qualified Group Leader and take/start running sessions across Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
This requires attending a one day course 9am-5pm (on a Saturday) and once qualified the leader will:
- Receive a licence from UK Athletics
- Have full insurance to take out a group
- Receive support and guidance as well as marketing and promotional assistance to help keep the group sustainable
- Have opportunities to work/volunteer at England Athletics and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park events/sessions
- Become part of England Athletics coaching programme
- Receive a £15 Sweatshop shoe voucher for the leader and all runners in the group
For more information or to register your interest please contact athletics activator Darryl by email email@example.com or call 07803 201 299.