miCoach on offer to 50,000th Run England member
10 September 2013
We're edging closer and closer to welcoming the 50,000th person to sign up to Run England (for free!), and to celebrate we have an adidas miCoach on offer for him or her!
miCoach is a platform of devices and software that take performance monitoring technology to the next level. It collects your movement and cardio data and helps you track your performance, so you can get electronic feedback as you walk, jog or run, to complement the advice, support and motivation on offer from qualified Run England group leaders.
The platform lets you sync, share and compare your data online – wherever you are. So even when you're working out separately to your group, you can let them all know how you're progressing - ideal if you're having a go at one of our marked out 3-2-1 routes and want to share your efforts!
As well as a chance of becoming our 50,000th member and winning an adidas miCoach, here's a reminder of the other reasons to join Run England:
- £15 Sweatshop running shoes voucher
- 10% off Sunwise sunglasses
- 25% off Run England T-shirts
- Special member discounts at England Athletics' online store
- eRunner newsletter with news, tips, competitions & more
- Be a part of the nation's official recreational running community
- It's absolutely free to join!
*Make sure you opt-in to receive news and information on the world of running and fitness. You will receive our eRunner newsletter which contains details on how to redeem your member offers as well as national and local news, tips, competitions and more.
Run England can help you in your running journey in many other ways too, by:
- Helping you find the support and motivation of running with others in local registered running groups led by qualified, insured group leaders. Find your nearest group at runengland.org/groups.
- Creating a national recreational running community that you can be a part of. Run England also has a thriving online community. Follow @runengland on Twitter and Like Run England on Facebook for more.
- Signposting you to your nearest Run England 3-2-1 marked routes that have been created by local providers. For more on 3-2-1 routes see runengland.org/3-2-1. Find your nearest route at runengland.org/routes.
Click here for full terms and conditions for our competitions.
More news from RunTogether
A year on from the Paralympics - demand high for Glasgow ...
29 August 2013Read more
Positive feedback for South Yorkshire Run Leaders workshop
03 November 2014Read more
Olympians show their support at Richmond Running Festival
05 October 2013Read more
Alexandra Palace parkrun looking for volunteers
12 October 2011Read more