Those MadRunners really are mad – but we love them for it!
30 August 2020
One of our groups –MadRunners– recently set themselves the awesome challenge of completing the distance from London to Tokyo (virtually of course).
They designed the challenge to take place at the same time as the Olympic Games. That’s 5938 miles (9556km) in 17 days. 90 people took part in this including our very own Dan Parkinson from RunTogether HQ. The 90 members were split into 5 teams with all trying to contribute the most miles whilst reaching the goal.
All the group had to do was to:
- Track their activity (which could be anything related to the Olympic Games)
- Log this with the group using a simple data capture form
- Join in with others through a closed Facebook group
The results were:
- Their goal was reached!
- Fantastic interaction and coming together again
- Individuals providing encouragement and support
- And our thanks!