Online booking of courses
12 June 2014
In response to demand from people attending our courses England Athletics and British Athletics are working to bring in a new online booking system for our Coaching Courses. This will include the Leadership in Running Fitness and Coach in Running Fitness qualifications.
As we work to pilot this new system you will see some of the courses listed in the courses section at www.englandathletics.org/coaching-courses having a link to a page at www.ulearnathletics.com where online bookings for the courses can be made. This pilot works follows initial testing and the system also being used for a number of coaching conferences
Eventually all coaching courses will be listed and available for online booking at www.ulearnathletics.com.
You can visit our page at www.englandathletics.org/online-bookings-pilot to find out full information on how you will be able to use the new uLearn website at www.ulearnathletics.com. The information includes instructional videos and find out more on each subject in the list below, including appropriate information and video.
Important information (including for the pilot period):
- How to book on and pay for a qualification
- England Athletics Club Discounts
- Find pre- and post- course resources for a course you are already booked on
- Your Username and Password
- Logging in if you have an existing coaches license
- Problems playing any of the videos?
More about uLearn:
- The difference between uLearn and uCoach
- Using the decision tree to find the right course for you
- Using uLearn to learn about each of the qualifications
- Can I find videos on this site elsewhere?
More news from RunTogether
Durham C25k groups 'running' from strength to strength!
10 February 2017Read more
Be part of the Legacy and become a Sport Maker
31 October 2011Read more
Fareham Crusaders produce video to support #runandtalk
05 October 2016Read more
Sheffield's Strideout running group encourages women
21 June 2016Read more