Coaching Conferences booking deadline tonight
18 September 2013
The 2013 England Athletics National Coaching Conferences are fast approaching, and an extension to booking deadlines means that you have until midnight tonight (Wednesday) to book your place!
Workshops designed to help Run England group leaders and those with a Leadership in Running Fitness (LiRF) qualification will be available at the events, which will take place as follows:
- Saturday 28th September – Leeds Metropolitan University
- Saturday 28th September – Lee Valley Athletics Centre
- Sunday 29th September – Birmingham High Performance Centre
The workshops will use both theory and practical based sessions to help leaders take the first steps from leading, to coaching their runners as well as gain new ideas for their group sessions and develop an understanding of conditioning runners through using AthleFIT.
Leaders will also be able to find out what is involved in the Coaching in Running Fitness (CiRF) course, with information on pre-course preparation and the support that is available from local mentors and England Athletics staff.
The full programme of workshops and keynote speeches can be viewed at www.englandathletics.org/coaching-conferences. Each conference will cost £40.
You can click through to see more details of what is available at each conference below:
- North Coaching Conference – www.englandathletics.org/north-coach-conference. Online booking is available at www.englandathletics.org/north-coach-booking.
- Midlands and South West Coaching Conference – www.englandathletics.org/mids-coach-conference. Online booking is available at www.englandathletics.org/midsw-coach-booking.
- South Coaching Conference – www.englandathletics.org/south-coach-conference. Online booking is available at www.englandathletics.org/south-coach-booking.
Go to www.englandathletics.org/coaching-conferences to find out more about each conference and details on how to book.
Please note that some of our workshops have been extremely popular and we have already had to close bookings for these. Details of the workshops that are already full can be found on the booking form and information.
We hope to see you there!
More news from RunTogether
Bromley running group completes first parkrun!
04 November 2011Read more
London Frontrunners encourage more female runners with wo...
22 March 2016Read more
First Your Pace No Race event in Bexley launches new 3-2-...
28 August 2015Read more
5k distance completed in style by Chippenham's Autumn beg...
20 November 2015Read more