Run England workshop to be held in York
25 July 2011
The North Yorkshire McCain Athletics Network will be running a Run England workshop on Tuesday 6th September at David Lloyd Gym in York, from 7pm to 9pm.
The evening will be delivered by Richard Smith, who currently runs numerous groups within York, and tutors on the LiRF & CiRF Courses. The workshop will cover:
- The difference between Run in England & Run England
- The support available to newly qualified LIRF leaders
- How to set up a Run England Group
- How local clubs & Networks can support Run England groups
- Question & answer session
The evening is open to anyone.
For more information, or to book a place please contact Ashley Little, (NYAN Coordinator on): Ashley.Little@york.gov.uk.
More news from RunTogether
Workplace run groups going strong in Bristol
11 March 2016Read more
Strideout take Yorkshire and Humber Run Group of the Year...
06 October 2015Read more
Stephanie Mason – My Running Story - #Runandtalk
14 October 2016Read more
Give us 10 minutes and you could win a £50 Amazon voucher
23 February 2015Read more