Run Leader and Runner of the Month award nominations
A chance for Run Leaders to nominate deserving runners and runners to nominate a fabulous Run Leader!
We are pleased to announce we have monthly RunTogether Awards again, thanks to the support of Kukri.
Each month we will ask you to nominate and we will announce winners. Bi-monthly we will have a Run Leader Awards winner and a Runner Award winner.
- RunTogether HQ and Kukri will judge the entries and thereafter reach out to all nominators with our decisions.
- Nominations that do not result in a winning decision will be carried over to the next award judging (bi monthly) and up to a maximum of three times. Each time all carried forward nominations will be judged again alongside new entries.
- Winners will receive a prize from Kukri and this prize may differ from award to award.
- Nominations will now need to be submitted to RunTogether HQ via the Awards Nominations Form below.
- Only Run Leaders can nominate Runners.
- Only Runners can nominate Run Leaders.
Every month we will announce an Award Winner but these awards will bi-monthly. We start in August 2021 with the Run Leader Award and in September 2021 we will start the Runner Award.
- The Run Leader Award winner nominations come from our RunTogether Runners. Click here to read about August's winner Nicola Heron (Run Leader, LetsRunRugby).
- The Runner Award winner nominations come from our RunTogether Run Leaders.
Each Award Winner will receive a prize from Kukri but the prize will be at the discretion of Kukri.
All you need to do now is to submit a nomination - thank you!