Run Halton 3-2-1 (Route 2)
Phoenix Park, Castlefields Avenue East, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 5TDDIRECTIONS TO THE START POINT
Running distance: 2 km
About this run route
Start / Finish
- Starting at the car park, follow the red pathway straight ahead keeping the woods to your left. Take your 1st left turn then your next left so the lake is on your right.
- Take your next right thrrough the trees and right again passing over a small bridge with railings then up a short incline to turn right after the trees.
- Continue straight ahead over the grass through more trees to stay next to the Lake on your right hand side.
- Continue straight ahead then at the end of the grass turn right and right again along a black tarmac path keeping the Lake on your right and canal on your left.
- Take your next right away from the canal and continue straight ahead then take your next left and continue along to the T junction.
- At the T junction turn right and bear right to run around the field.
- Take the 3rd left turn and up a slight incline then turn right at he T junction and continue along, passing the basketball court.
- Bear right down the path and at the end tuen left then right, to return back to the car park.
The layout and usage of the marked 3-2-1 running routes is the responsibility of the local authority or further education establishment that purchases the route marking signs and usual health and safety and duty of care considerations should be followed in laying out open, even-surfaced, easy-to-follow, safe, accurate, well lit routes at all times - with the landowner’s permission. RunTogether will not provide materials with which to attach the markers.