Become a Run Leader with £20 off a Leadership in Running Fitness (LiRF) qualification. Use code NRS2020.
Valid until 26.01.20Book now
Welcome to the home of RunTogether.
RunTogether provides fun, friendly, supportive and inclusive running opportunities for everyone: whatever your ability or time availability. We believe running / jogging is more fun and easier to become part of your lifestyle when shared with others. Try one of our group runs to find out for yourself. #BetterTogether #RunTogether
RunTogether will be at the National Running Show 2020 -- will you?
We’re showcasing our major programmes and initiatives at the National Running Show on Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 January at NEC Birmingham:
• England Athletics coaching, leading and development
With so much to offer our members and other Show visitors, you’ll have the opportunity to meet some of our England Athletics HQ and RunTogether teams across our three stands to find out more about our programmes, services, coaching, training and delivery opportunities, memberships and more.
• Click here to check out what we will be talking about and where
• Click here to apply for free tickets
The RunTogether Runner app is here!
Our latest app - which can be accessed on both IOS and Android platforms - is free to download and will complement the already available RunTogether Leader app.
Key features of the app include:
• Search for runs near you
• View your upcoming and completed run details
• View your group details and book on in just two clicks
• Manage and update your profile information
• Exclusive access to offers and benefits from RunTogether partners
#BookCheckInRun couldn't be easier.
RunTogether in numbers
- 124,953 Active Runners
- 167,866 Total Sessions
- 1,158,553 Total Bookings
- 2,559 RunTogether Groups