Netmums running campaign launched
28 September 2015
England Athletics, in partnership with Bounts, Great Run Local, parkun and Sport England is supporting a new three month campaign with Netmums, the UK’s largest parenting website, to encourage the Netmums community to run, jog or walk.
The Netmums running programme, launching today, has a range of activities designed to get mums (and dads!) running:
- A couch to 5k programme, linked to local parkruns, junior parkruns and Great Run Local events
- A host of new helpful and inspiring articles, video and blogs
- A new Netmums Run app, powered by Bounts, rewarding Netmums users for taking part in exercise. Every time they exercise they earn points and credits, which can be exchanged for high street brand vouchers, prizes and experiences.
- Netmums running groups – users are directed to a dedicated Netmums branded website, where they can search for more than 500 local ‘women friendly’ Run England beginner groups
- Netmums Activity Buddy Finder - an online forum to help find other local Netmums users for informal social runs
More details about the programme can be found at www.netmums.com/woman/netmums-run
More news from RunTogether
Support Jo Pavey for BBC Sports Personality of the Year
12 December 2014Read more
Food, Fuel & Running Blog: Water water everywhere!
29 July 2013Read more
LiRF to CiRF Workshop supports leaders to make the transi...
03 December 2015Read more
adidas miCoach prize for 10,000th member
26 September 2011Read more