Run Leaders invited to inaugural Berkshire Run Leaders Workshop
20 August 2015
Calling all Run Leaders, current and future, to the inaugural Berkshire Run Leaders Workshop!
This is a unique opportunity to hear from the inspirational Mara Yamauchi. Olympian, marathon runner, coach, speaker and healthy food devotee - Mara is the second fastest British female marathon runner ever!
Plus the chance to:
- Pick up tips and ideas from Run England Activators on how to communicate effectively with your runners
- Hear examples of local success stories from across Berkshire
- Discover the bursaries/support/incentives available to Run Leaders in Berkshire
- Learn about Leadership/Coaching in Running & Fitness Courses
- Meet and chat with other Run Group Leaders
The event takes place right after the Woodley parkrun on Saturday 26th September (10.30am to 1pm) in Woodley, Berkshire. Spaces are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment. To secure your free place email Ciaran on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01628 472 851.