Embed Run England group finder map on your website!
18 October 2013
The Run England widget tool allows you to spread the word by embedding our searchable group/route finder map on your website using an iframe.
Featuring more than 2,000 running groups and 100 3-2-1 routes across the country, the map can be set as national or tailored to your specific town, county or postcode. It also has two different display modes depending on what suits your needs.
Run England RSS Feed
It's also easy to keep up-to-date with the latest news from Run England. If you would like to be emailed news stories from the Run England website as soon as they're published, you can do this by setting up an ‘RSS Feed’ – a useful tool if you run a Facebook Page or Twitter account and want to get the latest news out to your members as soon as it’s available! Here are some instructions on how to do it:
- Open Outlook and scroll down to your RSS Feeds inbox (usually just below your Outbox).
- Right click on that folder and select ‘Add a New RSS Feed’.
- A box will then pop up asking for the address of the news feed you want to add.
- Go to the Run England website and decide whether you’d like to receive all news or news from a specific category or categories.
- To receive all news, go to www.runengland.org where you will see a small orange RSS icon on the bar at the top right of the news section saying News.
- To receive news from a specific category or categories, go to www.runengland.org/news where you will see small orange RSS logos down the right hand side menu next to each category.
- Click on the RSS icon either at www.runengland.org for all news or at or on an icon at www.runengland.org/news next to a news category on the right to receive only a specific type of news. Note: Make sure you click on the RSS icon, not the header. This should take you to a basic looking page with the news stories from that category listed.
- Copy and paste the web address at the top of the page into the pop up box on Outlook and press ‘return’.
- Click on Add.
More news from RunTogether
Are you part of the next outdoor running revolution?
10 November 2011Read more
Vote for your favourite Run England Santa Run picture!
24 December 2013Read more
Get your group involved in Athletics Community Days
17 July 2012Read more
Mother and son reconnected through running
23 October 2015Read more