Competition and Offer Terms & Conditions
From time to time RunTogether will hold competitions offering prizes or promotional offers to our runners and run leaders. When we hold these competitions or offers, the terms, unless otherwise stated, shall be as follows:
- Competitions or offers are limited to one entry per person unless otherwise stated.
- Where it is stated that competitions or offers are only for registered RunTogether runners and leaders this means the following must all apply to be eligible:
- The runner or leader must be registered with RunTogether
- The runner or leader must not be subject to a ban or suspension imposed by RunTogether, England Athletics, UK Athletics or the IAAF.
- No entries into competitions or offers from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries will not be accepted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries or submissions lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure, or for posted entries not received. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Unless otherwise stated entrants/claimants must be over 18 years of age. Proof of age of winners/claimants, and their nominated co-recipient(s) where applicable, may be required.
- In competitions or offers where prizes or offers include accommodation and/or tickets for events RunTogether and its agents reserve the right to refuse entry to the winners and/or their guests if they have reason to believe that they are intoxicated or otherwise unfit to enter the venue.
- Competition winners are chosen at random from all valid entries received by the closing date. The decision of RunTogether is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances RunTogether and its agents reserve the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If a prize or offer is unclaimed after a reasonable time, it will lapse and RunTogether reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative Winner or recipient selected at random from the remaining valid entries. The length of ‘reasonable time’ will usually be one week but this may vary at the discretion of RunTogether.
- The Winners or offer recipients may be required to participate in publicity arising from the competition they have entered.
- By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of the competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.