Become a Group Leader in the Olympic Park
17 June 2015
Want to become a Run England Group Leader?
Funding is available to train an enthusiastic candidate to become a qualified Group Leader and take/start running sessions across Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
This requires attending a one day course 9am-5pm (on a Saturday) and once qualified the leader will:
- Receive a licence from UK Athletics
- Have full insurance to take out a group
- Receive support and guidance as well as marketing and promotional assistance to help keep the group sustainable
- Have opportunities to work/volunteer at England Athletics and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park events/sessions
- Become part of England Athletics coaching programme
- Receive a £15 Sweatshop shoe voucher for the leader and all runners in the group
For more information or to register your interest please contact athletics activator Darryl by email email@example.com or call 07803 201 299.
More news from RunTogether
Record breaking amount raised for charity at Running Imp ...
16 January 2012Read more
Women's Sport Week 1-7 June 2015
29 May 2015Read more
Good luck in the Virgin London Marathon 2013 from Run Eng...
20 April 2013Read more
Running in Woolacombe with the National Trust
19 September 2013Read more