Become a Group Leader in the Olympic Park
17 June 2015
Want to become a Run England Group Leader?
Funding is available to train an enthusiastic candidate to become a qualified Group Leader and take/start running sessions across Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
This requires attending a one day course 9am-5pm (on a Saturday) and once qualified the leader will:
- Receive a licence from UK Athletics
- Have full insurance to take out a group
- Receive support and guidance as well as marketing and promotional assistance to help keep the group sustainable
- Have opportunities to work/volunteer at England Athletics and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park events/sessions
- Become part of England Athletics coaching programme
- Receive a £15 Sweatshop shoe voucher for the leader and all runners in the group
For more information or to register your interest please contact athletics activator Darryl by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07803 201 299.
More news from RunTogether
Run England leader wins Enigma Week of marathons
29 April 2015Read more
parkrun success for Run Hunwick
04 November 2011Read more
Manchester running website supports Run England programmes
28 January 2015Read more
Young sprint star opens new 3-2-1 running routes in Green...
14 June 2013Read more