Get running with Run England and reap the rewards!
25 February 2014
Run England is here to help you get running! Our running groups and leaders, 3-2-1 running routes, newsletters and special offers are here to help you every step of the way!
Anyone can be a part of Run England - whatever your age, fitness level, aspiration, background, or location! Click here to sign up for free membership. If you're not sure, read on to find out some of the benefits of becoming a member...
Why join Run England?
Run England is absolutely free to join by completing the sign up form at www.runengland.org/signup. Exclusive member benefits include:
- £15 Sweatshop running shoes voucher*
- 10% off Sunwise sunglasses*
- 25% off Run England T-shirts*
- Special member discounts at England Athletics' online store*
- eRunner newsletter with news, information, support & advice*
- You will be eligible for one-off competitions and more special offers - in the past 12 months we have given away kit from the England Athletics store, exclusive event tickets and race entries, discounts on nutrition packages and magazine subscriptions and more!
- If you're a member of a registered running group, it helps group leaders to keep track of their members
- If you're a group leader, you can access useful information and resources on the group leader area as well as our online group leader register tool
- Be a part of the nation's official recreational running community
- It's completely free and a quick one-pager to fill out!
*Make sure you opt-in to receive news and information on the world of running and fitness. You will receive our eRunner newsletter which contains details on how to redeem your member offers as well as national and local news, tips, competitions and more! So don't hang around, sign up for free now.
How can Run England help you?
Run England can help you in your running journey by:
- Helping you find the support and motivation of running with others in local registered running groups led by qualified, insured group leaders. Find your nearest group at www.runengland.org/groups.
- Signposting you to your nearest Run England 3-2-1 marked routes that have been created by local providers. Find your nearest 3-2-1 route at www.runengland.org/routes.
- Creating a national recreational running community that you can be a part of. Run England also has a thriving online community. Follow @runengland on Twitter and Like Run England on Facebook for more.
- See www.runengland.org/about for more detail on what Run England is all about!
More news from RunTogether
Sheffield CIRF Course sees 12 coaches pass final assessment
30 November 2015Read more
Bristol and South Gloucestershire Run Leaders come togeth...
02 September 2016Read more
West Berkshire Run England wins award
29 February 2016Read more
Olympic legacy running event in Newham
25 August 2011Read more