This Girl Can campaign launches soon
27 December 2014
Information and resources on Sport England's 'This Girl Can' campaign are available. The campaign will launch on 12 January 2015, but you can now register as a partner and for resources.
A toolkit and registration area are now live and available for partners to register and access materials.
Key things to know about registering*
*Note 'we' and 'us' below refers to Sport England
2. Registration is an easy process and you will receive your partner login within 48 hours.
3. Where possible, please create one registration only for your organisation or club.
5. Once you receive your login, the guidelines, logo and marketing materials can be easily downloaded from the partner area
6. All artwork will need to be approved via firstname.lastname@example.org – please factor in a five day turnaround for approval, although we will endeavour to fast track as best as we can. Please alert us to your deadlines when you submit.
The toolkit includes:
- Branding and imagery guidelines
- This Girl Can logo in print and web formats
Images suitable for high quality print and web are also going to be available for download. Additional resources to be made available in 2015 include FAQs, Women in Sport Insight Overview, and merchandising.
The campaign will launch on 12 January 2015.
If you have not yet signed up for information your group can sign up at the Sport England website at www.sportengland.org/our-work/equality-diversity/women/this-girl-can.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
More news from RunTogether
Join In launches its 'Run It' campaign to support running...
16 June 2015Read more
Give Beginner Road Running Relays a go on National Fitnes...
19 August 2015Read more
Q&A with Sally Gunnell
02 September 2012Read more
Long established Reebok Sisters running group joins Run E...
07 December 2011Read more