Running Insight, Tracking and Consultancy
22 July 2013
England Athletics is seeking to find a suitably qualified supplier to provide ongoing insight, tracking and consultancy support.
We have a requirement to design a sport specific evaluation tool which will enable us to access diagnostics on an ongoing basis around running participation.
The core objectives of the work include:
- Measuring and evaluating recreational athletics participation
- Developing a better understanding of the entire running market
- Measuring new growth and sustained frequency over time
- Diagnosing causal factors which contribute to lapsed participation
- Understanding the experience and attitudes of participants
- Measuring and monitoring latent demand
- Measuring and monitoring barriers to new running growth
England Athletics are working closely with a number of other providers of running based activity (including events, merchandise and information providers). The successful supplier would be expected to help manage those relationships and ongoing partnership working.
For more information please contact Anna Gray on email@example.com.
Deadline for the submission of a pre-qualification questionnaire is noon Thursday 1st August 2013. Click here to download the questionnaire.
More news from RunTogether
Netmums running campaign launched
28 September 2015Read more
Need help with your fitness-related New Year's Resolutions?
02 January 2013Read more
Two Virgin London Marathon 2013 Places up for Grabs for G...
30 December 2012Read more
Great turn out for new year running group in Kent
20 January 2014Read more