Run England workshop to be held in York
25 July 2011
The North Yorkshire McCain Athletics Network will be running a Run England workshop on Tuesday 6th September at David Lloyd Gym in York, from 7pm to 9pm.
The evening will be delivered by Richard Smith, who currently runs numerous groups within York, and tutors on the LiRF & CiRF Courses. The workshop will cover:
- The difference between Run in England & Run England
- The support available to newly qualified LIRF leaders
- How to set up a Run England Group
- How local clubs & Networks can support Run England groups
- Question & answer session
The evening is open to anyone.
For more information, or to book a place please contact Ashley Little, (NYAN Coordinator on): Ashley.Little@york.gov.uk.
More news from RunTogether
EXTENDED: Sennheiser headphones on offer to 2,000th group...
28 March 2013Read more
A Nation that Runs
27 November 2013Read more
Primary School teacher gets both children and adults running
23 December 2015Read more
Extreme endurance runner's 315km non-stop run to feed UK'...
07 October 2011Read more