Run England workshop to be held in York
25 July 2011
The North Yorkshire McCain Athletics Network will be running a Run England workshop on Tuesday 6th September at David Lloyd Gym in York, from 7pm to 9pm.
The evening will be delivered by Richard Smith, who currently runs numerous groups within York, and tutors on the LiRF & CiRF Courses. The workshop will cover:
- The difference between Run in England & Run England
- The support available to newly qualified LIRF leaders
- How to set up a Run England Group
- How local clubs & Networks can support Run England groups
- Question & answer session
The evening is open to anyone.
For more information, or to book a place please contact Ashley Little, (NYAN Coordinator on): Ashley.Little@york.gov.uk.
More news from RunTogether
National Trust set up Run England running group in London
22 February 2013Read more
Time running out for groups to sign up for Try Athletics ...
20 March 2012Read more
Why not become a running group leader?
30 March 2013Read more
Jantastic, the free 12-week challenge, returns to get Bri...
11 December 2013Read more