Run England workshop to be held in York
25 July 2011
The North Yorkshire McCain Athletics Network will be running a Run England workshop on Tuesday 6th September at David Lloyd Gym in York, from 7pm to 9pm.
The evening will be delivered by Richard Smith, who currently runs numerous groups within York, and tutors on the LiRF & CiRF Courses. The workshop will cover:
- The difference between Run in England & Run England
- The support available to newly qualified LIRF leaders
- How to set up a Run England Group
- How local clubs & Networks can support Run England groups
- Question & answer session
The evening is open to anyone.
For more information, or to book a place please contact Ashley Little, (NYAN Coordinator on): Ashley.Little@york.gov.uk.
More news from RunTogether
New running groups set up on board a cruise ship!
02 July 2012Read more
BBC Sports Personality of the Year says a Big Thank You t...
08 December 2014Read more
miCoach on offer to 50,000th Run England member
10 September 2013Read more
Run Nottingham runner up at Nottinghamshire Sports Awards
12 March 2016Read more