Run England workshop to be held in York
25 July 2011
The North Yorkshire McCain Athletics Network will be running a Run England workshop on Tuesday 6th September at David Lloyd Gym in York, from 7pm to 9pm.
The evening will be delivered by Richard Smith, who currently runs numerous groups within York, and tutors on the LiRF & CiRF Courses. The workshop will cover:
- The difference between Run in England & Run England
- The support available to newly qualified LIRF leaders
- How to set up a Run England Group
- How local clubs & Networks can support Run England groups
- Question & answer session
The evening is open to anyone.
For more information, or to book a place please contact Ashley Little, (NYAN Coordinator on): Ashley.Little@york.gov.uk.
More news from RunTogether
Ikano Robin Hood Mini Marathon and Schools Challenge
19 July 2012Read more
Degree placement leads to new university running group
18 February 2016Read more
Running Awards celebrates the best of running
07 May 2015Read more
Bexley Run England pilot benefits the whole community
28 November 2014Read more